Beginning in 2010, certified master gardeners need to have 6 Education hours and 12 Volunteer hours in order to maintain certification. The online reporting system allows you to report Education or Volunteer hours.
If you have any questions or concerns about the new reporting system, please contact Crys Wells or Hattie Braun.
Report your education and volunteer hours here!
Ideas for hours
- Attend monthly meetings
- Work on an association committee
- Work at the Sunday/Wed. markets this year
- Be a speaker for the speakers bureau
- Work at the home show
- Work at a MG site (Olivia White Hospice, the Arboretum, Riordan Mansion, or school gardens (many others)). Check out the Assoc. Doc. & Forms under Volunteer Sites.
- Work in the Extension office
- Write an article for the newspaper column -Gardening Etcetera
- Volunteer for the Garden Conference
Be creative! There are many ways to fulfill your hours. Just remember for volunteering it needs to be a non-profit endeavor or an approved for profit site.