Coconino Master Gardener Meeting Agenda
Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 6:30pm
Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church—Benson Hall
1601 N. San Francisco, Flagstaff, AZ 86001
6:30-6:50pm Welcome-Sherline Alexander
6:50-6:55pm Introduction of Speakers—Gilli Thomas
6:55-7:45pm Education: Jackee Alston, Season Extenders
(15 minute break with refreshments)
8:00-8:25pm Business Meeting—Sherline Alexander
Need a volunteer for fundraising chair/committee, this includes the monthly raffle.
Committee signups: Spring seminar committee, Earth Day sign ups and Fall 2018 conference committee
MG Coordinator Happenings—Hattie Braun
▪ 2018 Home and Garden show at the NAU Field House.
▪ Fall into Gardening 2018
▪ MG Class in Flagstaff 2/6-5/8 9a-12:30p, Coconino Public Health Bldg.
▪ Earth Day—April 21 at Bushmaster Park, 11a-2p
▪ Beginning Gardener Talks
▪ Flagstaff Monthly Garden Tours
Financial Report—Molly Larsen
Committee Progress Reports:
Fundraising—Open…WE NEED A VOLUNTEER TO CHAIR. –SIGN UP SHEET ON TABLE
MG Projects—Jackee Alston, Grant applications/Seed Library
Summer Garden Sale – Judy Springer
Continuing Education—Gilli Thomas
● April 12 Carol Chicci - Selecting and Growing Roses in Flagstaff
● May 10 Tom Mast – Growing Tomatoes in Flagstaff
Social – Liz George
Volunteer Support—Tim Ellsworth-Bowers /Crys Wells
8:25-8:30 Gardening Questions?
Next meeting: April 12 –Roses for Flagstaff/Carol Chicci