Request for Master Gardener Volunteers from Laura Davis
The Michael Moore Medicinal Plant Garden needs two or three volunteers to help move the plants from the Olivia White Hospice Home (OWHH) garden to its new home at the Willow Bend Environmental Center (WB).
- the project will be ongoing throughout the summer
- we will need to amend the soil at Willow Bend
- do some design work
- help with native medicinal plant guide for garden
- move plants from OWHH to WB
- plant new plants grown out at the NAU greenhouse
- tidy up the gardens space at OWHH
- may involve some native plant propagation, seed collection
Please email email@example.com if you are interested.