Native Plant Workshop
Dena Greenwood: "The Ecological Interrelationships between Insects and Birds in Your Garden"
Jeff Schalau: Native and Drought-Adapted Trees: Best Practices for Success
1. Sue Smith: Wildflowers in the Home Landscape
2. Shaun Symond: Selecting and Planting Native Plants with Demonstration (Maximum of 20: rain or shine!)
3. Chris Anderson: Creating Landscapes That Water Themselves
4. Kevin Harding: Walkabout Identifying Native Plants and Their Uses (Maximum of 15: rain or shine!)
5. Max Licher: Have No Fear of Grass! - An Introduction to the Importance, Beauty & Amazing Diversity of Grasses
6. Hattie Braun: Landscape for Life: A New Approach to Sustainable Home Landscaping
Advance tickets are $25 for KSB members and $35 for the general public. Tickets purchased at the event are $35 for KSB members and $45 for the general public.
For that low price, each attendee receives breakfast savories (compliments of Weber's IGA), coffee and tea, the two keynote speakers, a choice of two hour-long workshops from the six offered, lunch (sandwiches donated by Wildflower Bread Company) and the Silent Auction with items donated by the community. Kinetico supplies water stations. Please feel free to bring your own mugs and/or water bottles.
Jay's Bird Barn and Verde River Growers will be there with various items for sale to enhance your experience. Please feel free to stop and talk with the experts.
Keep Sedona Beautiful, Inc., acting through the stewardship of its members and volunteers,
is committed to protect and sustain the unique scenic beauty and natural environment
of the Greater Sedona Area.