Hi Friends of Killip School Garden -
This Monday, November 24th from 2:00 - 4:00 pm we are holding an End of Season Work Party.
If you feel like getting some fresh air, come on down to the Killip Garden. Here are some things that we are working on:
- Move barrels out of greenhouse
- Clean/replace floor of greenhouse to get toxic smell out
- Organize tools/supplies
- Make an inventory of supplies
- Put supplies away
- Pull up irrigation system and put away
- Cover garden with mulch/leaves/manure (if we could organize a run out to the llama farm for Monday morning, we could spread that on beds...)
- Plant cover crop
- Work on Cold Frames
Let me know if you can come and help out.